Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BizTalk Monitoring Whitepaper is now available

For the past month and half, in my spare time, I have been working on a whitepaper that compares and contrasts System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and BizTalk360. 

I have used both products extensively in my professional life and in order to remain objective within the paper I have driven my evaluation off of requirements.  These requirements are based upon my experience of managing the 24x7 operations of a BizTalk environment at a large Power Distribution company in Canada.

The paper can be downloaded from here and feel free to leave any comments that you may have below.

I would also like to thank Steef-Jan Wiggers for being a technical reviewer on this paper.  He provided me with some valuable feedback that increased the quality of the paper.

 

No comments: